Kindly note that the Pink GirlFest is aimed at gay female ladies over the age of 18 and their supporting female friends and female family members.
We appreciate the support of our male friends and brothers but kindly ask of them to respect that this event is for the ladies only.
Kindly note upon entry at the Pink GirlFest event that all festival attendees will be prompt to complete and sign the indemnity form.
Attendees assume all risk and danger incidental to attendance of this event (in any capacity) and release the owners and organisers of Snappy Plant trading as Pink GirlFest and Kwa Manzi and their close corporations, employees, suppliers, sponsors or representatives from any and all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising from any cause whatsoever. This includes but is not limited to any damage, theft or loss of property or earnings, as well as any death or injury or damage to any person within the premises of the Pink GirlFest event before, during or after the festival. The organisers can also not be held responsible for poor weather, water or power interruptions, the failure of artists to perform, or any other unforeseen circumstances that may occur. Right of admission is reserved.
Rules & Regulations:
- No men, except for security personnel and artists as arranged by the Pink GirlFest.
- No under 18’s.
- No illegal substances allowed.
- No alcohol allowed into the venue, alcohol will be available on sale at reasonable prices.
- No firearms or weapons.
- No gas bottles.
- No glass or bottles whatsoever – they are dangerous and will be confiscated.
- No car boot music, portable sound systems, vuvuzelas, fireworks or sirens.
- No pets or animals (except registered guide dogs).
- No bad attitudes.
- No generators.
- No vehicles will be allowed in the main festival area (designated parking areas are allocated).
- No professional audio or video recording equipment or cameras.
- No valuables.
- No racism or xenophobia remarks shall be tolerated.
- Please note that for your safety all people, vehicles and luggage will be searched prior to entering the allocated parking areas.
- Please don’t throw cigarette butts in the grass, set off fireworks or sky lanterns, or leave campfires unattended, as there is a real danger of runaway fire.
- Please note that we will have a professional catering company at the festival, but that you are welcome to bring along snacks and special dietry requirements.
- Please note that you shall be asked to leave the festival should you not adhere to any of the above and no refund shall be issued.